Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Relaxing Massage???

after a bit of work on my weekend, I returned to my room and received a surprise phone call from the spa... they heard i wanted a massage... i of course could not/would not refuse... so a tiny lady came to my room for my massage...

yikes, for the first time ever, I was counting the minutes till it was over...quite painful, not a relaxing experience at all... it was more like acupressure... or maybe sharp sticks being jabbed into my muscles... it truly felt like she was making me bleed... though as i was enduring this torture... I realized that is one of things massage should do (no not kill you) but increase blood flow... I assure you my blood was flowing...

they offer different style of massage MAYBE i will try a different one MAYBE if my body recovers LOL

New Tastes...


Snake fruit

- it's skin looks like a snake, about the size of a large chestnut... the skin peels easily, and inside is 3 white sections each with a large pits... nice sweet taste...

Dragon fruit
- tastes a little like a cross between a banana and a kiwi...


Tried oxtails... mmm tastes like spare ribs (who knew?) also tried... Deep fried Goldfish... now I must confess, I was thinking of all the pets we all have had over the years.. but i still ordered it... i thought it would be like poppers, nope big shock... Goldfish is a descriptive... it was Carp... tasted like dirt... bottom feeders are bottom feeders...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home