Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Photos - a mix of 'em

I do apologized that the photos are so late in coming... yes although I am a 'techie' havent yet broke down a bought a digital camera - so had to wait to scan them all in... (Though thanks to a friend (Leighanne) I know just what camera I am going to buy - watching for it on sale)

The Bride and Groom Indonesian Style



Pathong Beach at Sunset - no signs of tsunami



Motorcycles/Scooters - peoples primary mode of transport - so you see it all (LOL) and although I laugh at the items I have seen transported, I recall mom and I one time driving home with a kiddie pool (for the dog) on the roof of the car that we didnt even tie down rather just held in place and drove slower (sorry mom) *big grin* so I guess it is everywhere, you do what you have to do!




Remember the cooking contest that I judged...



Sometimes, just sometimes, where you travel the road less travelled, you see the coolest things... no idea what the building was... it just moved me... made me think Indiana Jones...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home