Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Edmonton to Start the new year!

Rather nice to start the new year in Canada... however Edmonton, although a very nice place (I was there for 6 weeks in 2005 - January I might add) it is unbelievably cold... your nose hairs freeze... to friends in southern climates, I know that means very little... suffice to say it is not a pleasant experience.

Good news - the minus 40 degree weather that Edmonton had been experiencing prior to my arrival broke - yippie... it was hovering right around freezing and trust me that is soooo much better than negatives.

My stay was a brief 4 days... lots of work, so didnt have the opportunity to do any touring... but did meet a lot of nice people. One in particular Kathyrn, I like her, she has a great sense of humour and it seems we are cut from the same cloth.

It is always nice to add to the collection of friends...

I returned home for some office time... turns out it will be two weeks worth... then off to Chicago (the windy city) and are you ready... Aruba... cant help it I just start singing... Aruba, Jamacia oh I want to take you to Bermuda, Bahama ... I know great just what I need another song stuck in my head LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home