Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Mantra

You have of course heard the mantra of Om, Om, Om

Mine is Home, Home, Home...

It took till Tuesday until I felt normal (okay as normal, as I get) LOL

It is such a joy to be here... who would have believed, that someone, anyone especially me, would get delight in cooking meals, and doing laundry... but 'tis true...

So this weekend it is off to Melbourne for a week, I was set to turn around the day after my return and head back to Thailand... but the Thai site needed an extra week... good for me...
it means I have my birthday off... YIPPIE!!! I have long held that it should be a law (and will be - when I rule the world) that people get their birthdays off... with pay... anyway, rebooked the ticket for the following week and was secretly (maybe not so secretly) delighted that there is another week at home in my near future... did I mention that all this was my world as of this morning...

yep, I must have blinked... the Thailand site is off the schedule..

never dull... so my new plan is tomorrow morning and request my birthday as an offical vacation day, before i blink again and up in ??? man goodness only knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home